Thursday, July 21, 2011

I DIDNT LOSE HOPE, HOPE LOST ME.

a wolf howls at the moon. he does it to signal his PRESENCE
he takes his time to make it clear and complete. he never PRE SENDS
writes things like this to let em know theyre not the only ones up late and struggling with what the world PRESENTS:


"i don't want to conquer, just wants others to UNDERSTAND
that I want nothing to STAND UNDER me. I'd rather not command
born without a choice to COME AND leave I hate the forced HABITAT
real reason to be breathing, its a place my own wouldn't HAVE IT AT
see I felt I had a purpose. trained but never rewarded. turns out all just a pointless fight
nd its cus of that, that i wont LIE. even if it mean having no one to LIE next to at night
I DIDNT LOSE HOPE, HOPE LOST ME. but its ok, I never want to go back.
why make who i would love suffer? as an alpha iv decided to not start a pack."

just.wanna.say.thankyou.
to.those.who.take.the.time.to.read.this.
nd.even.more.to.those.who.message.me.in.reply.to.these.

i WRITE cus it makes me feel RIGHT.

No comments: