Thursday, July 21, 2011

MIND VS. HEART.

We broke up. I'm Now A LONE, but not ALONE.
I am never by MYSELF. I am always with MYSELF.
See,This BODY you SEE consists of THREE
it is ME and 2 others that live inside of ME.
These 2 never get along.
They Constantly argue, both arguments.. always strong
They Both have different answers to love's RIDDLE and me, im stuck in the MIDDLE
These 2 enemies. You know these two as the heart and the mind.
In the idea of love. always apart. Never combined
One tells me one thing, the other says another.
Its always the opposite. My Mind says I hate. my Heart says I still love her
Im stuck. Forgive? Im stuck in between what I need and what I want to
Heart says hold on but the mind reminds how there is nothing to hold onto unless she holds on too.
The heart makes it so easy to fall while the mind makes it so hard to be caught.
The heart is what could've or could be while the mind is what it is and what it is not.
The heart's advice is reminders of times I was left BREATHLESS and how good I felt when I FELT THIS.
The mind counters with how it reminded me to breath cus I might come regret this.
But the heart feels the only thing I should be regretting is ever regretting.
But regret comes from missing and the mind feels the only thing I should miss is not missing.
The heart's advice is encouragement of how I should look FORWARD to getting things BACK to how they used to be.
But the mind has its input. says it is okay to Reach back while looking forward, but to never look back while reaching forward of what is in front of me.
The heart doesn't mind the mind and the mind doesn't heart the heart. Eachothers worst enemy.
But see its okay
They both want the same thing, just in a different way
You see The disagreements. The war. is proof that they remain sincere friends to me.

They fight for the same cause. They both only want whats best for me.





No comments: